The aim of every sustainable person is to attain more and more environment conscious lifestyle. To make your sustainability journey more comfortable and green. I am going to share a wonderful method to make your own Deodorant Bar, that is vegan, portable and wastefree. Continue reading because this one is different than others DIY Deodorant recipes.
Let’s make a pro version of Zero Waste & Vegan Deodorant
Things you need:
- 1 tbsp cup shea butter (natural moisturizer)
- 1 tbsp cup cocoa butter
- 1 tbsps coconut Oil (nourishing)
- 1-1.5 tbsps arrowroot powder (keeps your pits dry)
- 20 drops of lemon essential oil or your favourite essential oil (natural fragrance)
- 2 tbsps candelilla wax or any vegan wax (this prevents the bar from melting)
Steps To Make Vegan Deodorant Bar
- Step 1 – Put shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, and candelilla wax in a bowl.
- Step 2 – Place the bowl with ingredients on another pot with some water in it. (Use double broiler if you have it)
- Step 3 – Let all the ingredients melt.
- Step 4 – Make sure the wax has melted completely. (It may take time)
- Step 5 – Add arrowroot powder and essential oil. Mix everything well.
- Step 6 – Pour the melted mixer in a mold and leave it to set until solid. Your Deodorant Bar is ready. Store it in a cool place.
Benefits of Using This Deodorant Bar
- Eco Friendly
- Waste free
- Natural and Skin friendly
- Good for green consumerism
You could make bunch of these Deodorant Bars for you and your close ones. Or you could start selling these Deodorant Bar for eco friendly consumers. What are your views on this idea? Let me know!